Same Side Selling
“Are you tired of playing games with your customers?
“Does it sometimes seem like you and your client are working against each other?”
Same Side Selling gives practical steps to break through sales barriers and turn confrontation into cooperation. Sellers that implement the Same Side Selling approach will be seen as a valuable resource, not a predatory peddler.
A Different Type of Book on Selling
What makes Same Side Selling different from any other book on this topic is that it is co-authored by people on both “sides”: a salesman (Ian) and a procurement veteran who understands how companies buy (Jack). The buyer’s perspective is baked into every sentence of the book, along with the seller’s point of view. Our aim is to replace the adversarial trap with a cooperative, collaborative mindset. We also want to replace the old metaphor of selling as a game.
Discover how to make the sales process easier & more productive
Order your copy of Same Side Selling on Amazon.
Signed Copies of Same Side Selling available, inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out Same Side Improv™ a fun and highly interactive way to help teams to rehearse important conversations that put them on the Same Side with the customer.
Feature Articles on Same Side Selling
- The Case Study Technique that Doubled our Pipeline
by Steven Moody
- The Best Way to Achieve Sales Results: Same Side Selling
by Rich McElaney Steamfeed.com
What is Upside-Down Selling™?
- That means shifting the mindset from “pushing for sales” to delivering value.
- That means getting away – far away! – from the traditional stereotypical perception of salespeople as plaid-jacket-wearing, lying weasels.
- And that means achieving outrageous success by comfortably engaging your entire team to grow revenue.
With Upside-Down Selling, you’ll quickly realize that your greatest growth potential is sitting right under your nose.
You can get your copy of Upside Down Selling
Also available on On iTunes Upside Down Selling: An Integrity-Based Sales Approach to Avoid Being Predictable