Speaking / Workshops
The difference between a good event and a GREAT event often comes down to the speaker. It is not enough to entertain. Count on Ian to educate, engage, entertain, and inspire audiences to enable dramatic growth.
Discover how Ian works with you and your organization to define specific objectives and tailor the session to ensure you achieve lasting results. Ian’s works with you and your team to define steps you can take to achieve results you can measure.
Organizers and executives invite Ian to keynote their events to turn their view of sales on its ear with Upside-Down Selling™. Ian engages your team on a journey toward becoming outrageously successful targeting and winning business. You can count on Ian for education, inspiration, motivation, participation, and in some cases a little perspiration.
Focus on Objectives and Results
It is essential that each program starts with the end in mind. We tailor each session to address goals that we define in advance, together. Group interaction creates a lasting impression for participants.
What can you expect when you engage Ian as your speaker/facilitator?
In preparation, we will speak in advance to ensure that we are in agreement on the specific goals for your event. We establish a plan to not only create an impact in the session, but to allow you to reinforce the principles and make them stick to achieve results. Often we will survey your participants before the program to ensure the session hits home for attendees.
Nobody wants to sit in the audience and listen to someone else talk – regardless of the topic. Ian ensures that the session is relevant to your audience, that the topics are tailored to your industry and goals, and that we get people involved to achieve the greatest possible value. Specifically, Ian will:
- Encourage audience participation and interaction – sometimes from those who did not know they volunteered;
- Use visual aids, video, trained animals, or any other resources available to enhance the impact of my session;
- Engage in real-time, real-world role plays with attendees during the program;
- Connect core messages to your organization and people
After the presentation, Ian suggests steps and provide tools to reinforce message to make a lasting impact. Ian is happy to receive phone calls or emails from participants, executives, or planners after the session to help clarify points. We use electronic surveys to gain value feedback for everyone involved.
Executives and event planners call on Ian for sessions that range from 45 minute keynote addresses to guided workshops of one to two days. In either case, Ian engages the audience from beginning to end to ensure active participation and maximum retention.
Keynote Addresses or Leadership Sessions(45-90 minutes)
- Upside-Down Selling™ to Reverse the Buyer-Seller Dynamic
- Selling in Challenging Markets
- Sales for Those Who Don’t Think They’re in Sales
- Keys to Earning Your Unfair Share of Referrals
- Startup-CEO’s: How to Sell Your First $10 Million
1/4 to 1/2 day Workshops
- Upside-Down Selling - Let Them Sell You – Stop Playing Fetch
- Upside-Down Selling: Keys to Shorter Sales Cycles
- How to Not Waste Money at Your Next Tradeshow
Full Day – 2 Day Workshops
- Upside-Down Selling - The Art and Science of Consultative Selling
- How to Target and Win Large Accounts
If you would like to schedule Ian for an upcoming event, we’d love to learn more about your event to see if it is the right fit. Please send an email to info@GrowMyRevenue.com or call Ian at 240.242.7460.